Are you ready for some summer homework?
Each year, your contributions help make our Back to School program a great success. Our goal is to send over 160 children in San Rafael back to school with all the tools they need to succeed and thrive academically.
How can you help?
There are a few ways for you to support our Back to School program:
The following is a list of school supplies that can be donated for our Back to School program. You can drop them off Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm through August 10th at 16 Ritter street in San Rafael.
- New backpacks
- Binders (small/large) and binder paper
- Tabbed dividers and zip pouches
- Pencils (#2/colored), pens, and erasers
- Glue sticks and index cards
- Rulers, staplers, and small scissors
- Markers, crayons, and highlighters
- Pocket folders and spiral one-subject notebooks
- Calculators (especially scientific/graphing calculators
To make a donation online, click on the links below. If you would like to make a donation by check, please mail to:
Back to School Program
PO Box 3517
San Rafael, CA 94912
For questions, please call Shaun Marshall at (415) 457-8182 x109.
And you can sponsor a student by making an online donation.