Ritter Center accepts the following items year-round. During COVD-19 we are accepting donations of new/unused items only on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m. through 3 p.m. at our center at 16 Ritter Street in San Rafael.
High-need food items:
- tuna fish
- peanut butter
- canned chili
- chunky-style soups
- pasta sauce (please, make sure to check expiration dates)
- small soaps
- shaving cream
- toothbrushes/toothpaste etc.
- Sleeping bags
- New clothes including raincoats, hats, scarves, gloves, socks, shoes
- Department store and grocery store gift cards
- Paper shopping bags with handles for our food pantry